In 2003, two of my original investors and mentors asked if I would be interested in offering my opinions to the public for a fee.
I had no real interest, lots of reservations, and some questions:
1) Who would want to buy them?
2) Wouldn’t I feel horrible if someone lost on my information?
3) If other paid analysts made so much money, why would they share their information?
4) Can’t the other handicappers make a better living betting on their own selections?
I enjoy being able to express my opinions and hopefully help others. Putting my ideas down on paper can clarify thoughts, enabling introspection for better selections.
I’ve made some wonderful associations over the years. Some have become friends, and others have given me great advice. I’ve realized that there is always something that can be learned.
I’ve been able to help subscribers make substantial profits, justifying membership costs.
A portion of our revenue/profits are donated to charity. We’ve been able to donate to a few different organizations including:
TRF- The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation
Thorncroft Equestrian - For disadvantaged children
SRF- The Standardbred Retirement Foundation
Do you want two days of picks for nothing?
1. Click the banner above
2. Register using Bonus Code: Book180
3. Just let me know at: Jrtent@aol.com